Sassa appeal for r350 2022
The Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant is a monthly, non-means tested monthly payment that helps with living expenses, such as food and electricity bills. The application process for the SRD grant involves submitting an application form and supporting documentation to your nearest Sassa office in person or by post. Approximately 12 million people applied for the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant in one month.
The R350 grant is an old grant that you may have applied for previously. If your application for this grant was unsuccessful, Sassa has provided an option for you to appeal the decision. However, knowing where to submit your appeal application is extremely important.
Here Is How Track Old R350 Grant Appeals
- Visit the Sassa SRD Website
- Scroll to the ‘Reconsideration status check: May 2020 to March 2022’ section
- Enter in your ID number and the cellphone number you used when you applied for the grant
- Wait for a one-time pin from Sassa
- Once this one-time pin is received, follow the instructions provided to track your old R350 grant appeal.
Clients can also contact the Sassa Call Centre at 0800 601 011.