The applications to study at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) in the 2023 academic year are open. Applicants should apply to sol plaatje University through the online application system. The application process is free of charge, and no application fee is required to apply.
SPU has a wide range of both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for students. This article provides a step by-step on how to apply for Sol Plaatje University (SPU) online applications.
How to apply at Sol Plaatje University
- To start applying, go to https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Click on the icon next to ‘Apply, register, change personal information, get academic and other information
- Complete your personal information
- Click ‘Save’
- Create your pin
- The system has created a reference number that will become the student number once your biographical data have been saved
- You have now accessed the Student Online System
- Click on ‘Application’, then ‘View Application Rules’
- Read the Academic Applications rules and click on ‘I Accept
- Click on ‘Schools Attended’, then click on the list of values to search for your Senior Secondary School
- Click on the correct school
- Capture the start year and month than the end year and month and click ‘SAVE’. If you made a mistake, click on the ‘Delete’ button and ‘SAVE’
- Click on Enter School Leaving Subjects
- Please make use of the list of values linked after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade and Symbols. Click on the correct Subject and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Certificates seen’
- Click on ID, upload a scanned document and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Disabilities’ to disclose if applicable and ‘SAVE’
- Click on ‘Submit Application
- After selecting the qualification, complete the following, Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Click on ‘SAVE and Continue’
- Click on ‘View Completed Application(s)’ so that you can view the qualification(s) you have applied for
- Click on ‘Personal Contact Detail’. You can now update your cell number(s), email address, Next of Kin Cell Number, etc. online. Click on ‘CELL NUMBER’, capture or override it with your new cell number and ‘SAVE’. The same applies to your EMAIL Address.
- Click on ‘Address Validation. Click on the list of values to link your Next of Kin or Account address. SAVE after creating new addresses.
- Your application is now complete
If applicants encounter difficulties using the online application system, they can send an email message to the Admissions Office at email@example.com. In this case, email messages will be responded to within two business days (excluding weekends and holidays).