How To Create A Google AdSense Account – AdSense Login
Are you sure you are ready to join AdSense? then you need two major things to create a google AdSense account today. The first thing you need is an existing Google Account. I hope you already have one if you are using Gmail or any other Google services. However, if not, then you can create a Google Account when you create an AdSense account.
And the second thing you need is Your own content created from scratch. You can add any original content to your account that you create or own. You’ll be able to upload your site, blog, or other original content, as long as you’re the owner of that material and it complies with the AdSense content policy.
How Do I Create AdSense Account
Creating a Google AdSense Account is not a difficult task to do, just follow the steps below;
- Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/start.
- Click Get started.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on. Learn more about how to enter your URL.If you want to add your site later, leave this field empty and select I don’t have a site yet.
- Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions. We recommend that you choose Yes so we can help you get more out of AdSense. You can change your contact settings later.
- Select your payment country or territory
- Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Click Start using AdSense.You’re now signed in to your new AdSense account
Congrats on your new AdSense account! You’ll notice that some features are unavailable and maps aren’t included in the Atlas. However, you can still explore the AdSense dashboard and try out some of the fundamental tools. If you’ve enabled display ads on your website, we’ll start serving them within 24 hours.
You’ve completed the account setup steps, but there are a few tasks that you need to complete before we can fully activate your account.