University of South Africa (UNISA) has open Applications for admission to Honors and Graduate Diplomas for the 2023 academic year and will reopen for limited eligibility from November 22 to December 7, 2022. Applications for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma offered by the Unisa Graduate School of Business Leadership close on 30 November 2022.
You can apply for up to two qualifications, ranked according to your preference (but only one if both applications are successful). Make sure you meet all eligibility requirements before applying for your chosen eligibility.
If you receive an offer for an entitlement and accept that offer, any other entitlements you applied for (if not processed at the same time) will be automatically canceled and will not be processed. If you wish to process other degrees as well, please send an e-mail to the e-mail address of the university where your degree is located (e.g. e-mail address unisa.ac.za). Do not send emails to multiple email addresses.
Visit the Unisa application website (www.unisa.ac.za/applyHONS) and follow the 4-step process. All applications for honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas must be submitted online. No hard copy or e-mail applications will be accepted.
The application fee for online applications is R125,00.
- The application fee is only applicable to students who do not have a formal Unisa student number.
* Student numbers issued for short learning programmes are not formal Unisa student numbers. If you have a student number issued by the Graduate School of Business Leadership, please ensure that you pay the application fee during the application process to receive a formal Unisa student number.
- The application fee is a once-off fee. Once you have paid the application fee and received a formal Unisa student number, you do not need to pay the application fee again.
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030). Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
- The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
- This application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.