Mukuru Data Analyst Vacancies 2022 – A job seeker who is a citizen of the Western Cape trying to find a job with the government through Mukuru job advertisements. This is a great opportunity for all of them. Mukuru Data Analyst Recruitment 2022 is now available to job seekers in South Africa. Please see below for Mukuru Data Analyst job details. Candidates are encouraged to first download her Official Recruitment Document in PDF format and read all the details of her Mukuru Data Analyst Recruitment in PDF format before applying for the current position.
Mukuru is looking for a Data Analyst to enhance their in-house data and analytics capabilities. This role is open to applicants from Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria with the possibility of remote work.
In this role, data analysts work cross-functionally to understand business problems and develop data-driven solutions to those problems. It also has the ability to work across a range of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. Data analysts work closely with business intelligence teams, leveraging data architectures, tools, and technical expertise.
Internal coordination is done with all internal departments. Where necessary, external cooperation with third parties is undertaken.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Work closely with stakeholders across all levels and business areas to elicit data & analysis requirements
- Translate requirements into reporting or data analysis specifications employing critical thinking to ensure alignment with the actual business need.
- Be the translator between Business, Product, and the Data teams on data needs
- Interview subject matter experts and shadow workflows to build an understanding of our data collection and logging processes. In time, become an expert in our data.
- Specify, gather, clean, combine and aggregate data from disparate sources for data analysis and reporting needs
- Profile and validate all data intended for use in reporting or analysis to ensure high data quality (accuracy, completeness, missing/invalid data correction, timeliness)
- Perform data analysis to (not exhaustive):
- Extract key insights and observations to influence/support business decisions and actions
- Identify the core drivers/levers and segments that influence the movement of key metrics/KPIs
- Identify gaps in existing business processes and product offerings and formulate recommendations to improve them
- Measure the effectiveness of product launches and new business initiatives
- Design, build, and maintain reports to track and communicate KPIs and results from data analysis activities
- Build data visualizations to improve access and visibility into the content from all key reports and our data in general
- Share insights and analysis results in written form and in business presentations
- Train and support user community in the use of reports, BI tools, and the interpretation of analysis results
- Collect and apply feedback from business presentations, user training and peer review to continuously improve reporting and analysis solutions
- Proactively communicate the status (including blockers, risks, issues) and roadmap of the work assigned to you, with all affected stakeholders
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to shape, support, and execute on business and product goals
- Help define and improve upon our analytics standards through participation within the community of practice, conducting peer reviews and contribution to internal documentation
- Identify data quality issues, their corresponding root cause and collaborate with business, product, and data teams to drive improvements in data hygiene
- Continuously upskill and stay abreast of new developments in Data Analysis & BI tools, methodologies, and applications
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Tertiary qualification in a quantitative field (includes but not limited to – Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Business Analytics)
- 4+ years working experience within Data Analytics or business intelligence (Essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and understand how to share insights and analytical results to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knows how to work with stakeholders to gather Data & Analysis requirements and communicate findings
- Strong report/dashboard development and data visualization skills with modern BI tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- R or Python programming for data analysis (desirable)
- Experience cleaning, assimilating, manipulating, and aggregating large data sets using SQL, R or Python or similar tools
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques, such as time series analysis, scenario analysis, clustering & segmentation, regression, decision trees, forecasting, and interpretation & creation of probability distributions (proficiency in a few of these will suffice)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Execution-oriented, and able to complete tasks independently
- Experience in Financial Services or Retail industry or high growth businesses
- Teamworking and collaboration
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and able to stay focused under pressure
- Passionate about knowledge sharing
- Attention to detail
- Data modelling
- A/B testing
How To Apply
Before you apply for jobs at Mukuru, you should know the steps to apply for these jobs at Mukuru. Our team will provide the details of the Mukuru recruitment. All steps must be followed to complete the Mukuru Application Forum 2022.
- Candidates should download the Mukuru Job Circular PDF.
- The Mukuru PDF Link is Given in the below.
- Now Applicants should read the Mukuru Recruitment 2022 details carefully.
- Check all the Qualification and Eligibility details in PDF.
- If you find yourself eligible for any post then follow the Apply Online or Offline steps.
- The Details of Apply Online/ Offline are given in the Notification PDF.