The upcoming academic year which is 2023 will be a busy one for students especially student who are not financially stable. if you are such student wondering how you are going to fund your university education, then don’t look elsewhere. Just submit your application to Astron Energy Bursary programme which is fully funded. This bursary program is available to undergraduate as well as postgraduate studies within the following areas:
- Built environment.
The bursary will provide the following benefits:
- Cost of tuition.
- Textbook allowances.
- Accommodation facilities.
- Other necessities as approved.
Things to note as an applicant
- You will also have access to regular psychosocial guidance given by the bursary administrator, Excel@Uni.
- You will be provided with light-touch mentorship which will help you in gaining skills that are necessary for growth in all sectors.
- The bursary is renewable but it will depend on your academic record and available funds.
Applicants will receive an email confirming their application. If it doesn’t work, you’ll get good advice. If you pass, you will be required to attend an interview.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 21 November 2022. Please submit the application before the closing date.
The applicants need to submit all the necessary documents along with their online application form. There should not be any missing or false documents.
- Certified copy of valid ID documents.
- Final report from grade 11. If you are already enrolled in matric, term 2 reports along with a school stamp.
- Certificate of completion for Matric (certified copy)
- Certified copy of the most latest academic transcript
- Proof of income or parents or guardians/everyone living in the home. Current pay stubs, if employed; an affidavit, if unemployed, any eligible pension or grant documentation, etc. are all required as proof of family income and must be incorporated into a single document (certified copy).
- Underage applicants must submit a consent form signed by their parent or legal guardian AND a certified copy of their ID.
The applicants must read the criteria thoroughly before applying for the scholarship. You must meet all the eligibility requirements and should not be any exceptions.
- You must be a resident of South Africa.
- Your age must be below 35 years.
- You must have an enrollment or have already completed high school.
- You must be pursuing a degree or certification in one of the fields mentioned above full-time.
- You must be pursuing your qualification level for the first time while studying (there must not be any repetition of degree)
- You must be enrolled in a TVETS, private community college, or other tertiary institution in South Africa that is accredited by the SAQA and DHET.
- You need to have a good academic history.
How to Apply?
The applicants need to fill out and submit the applications online. Click here to apply for the Astron Energy Bursary Application 2023.