Boston City Campus is inviting students to apply for the 2023 Boston City Campus Bursary. Since its opening in 1991, the Boston City Campus has provided learners with quality, relevant education in a wide variety of disciplines. It has also run the Boston City Campus Scholarships since 1991. It originally started as a finance to increase the number of black accountants in South Africa. The bursary scheme helped many students who lacked financial support obtain higher degrees.
At the City of Boston campus, we believe that when learners balance their interests and talents with their career choices, their academic success is greatly enhanced. For this reason, the City of Boston campus allows grantees to choose their own careers. The Scholarship Committee reviews each submission.
READ ALSO: Arup Education Trust Bursary 2023
Our goal is to help as many students as possible. As part of the scholarship, the scholarship recipient will receive all textbooks and tuition required for the curriculum. However, registration fees, external expenses, travel expenses, accommodation expenses, writing expenses, etc. will be borne by the recipient.
Application Deadline Date: Applications for bursaries for 2023 studies (Sem A) must be applied from 1 to 30 November 2022.
All the applicants must apply before the deadline as the bursary will not consider any late submissions.
Every application requires the submission of valid documents. The Head Office will not consider any email requests. The applications must be made on the Bursary system of the Boston City Campus by the branch manager. The list of documents you need to submit are as follows:
- A copy of your identity document
- A copy of your matric certificate if you are a new student
- A copy of your Boston results if you are a returning student
- A strong letter of motivation explaining why you deserve the bursary award. (Note: If you’re not sure how to write an effective motivation letter for a bursary, check out this article for motivation letter writing guidance)
There are a few eligibility criteria for learners to be awarded the bursary. If you do not satisfy one or more of the criteria listed below, then the committee will reject your application.
- You must be 17 years or older. Your enrolment must be endorsed by your legal guardian and/or parent in writing if you are below 18 years old.
- Tha applicant must have completed the Matric examination.
- Irrespective of the field you choose, you must intend on studying at a Boston City Campus or Boston Media House in South Africa.
How to Apply?
You have to communicate with your Boston branch manager. It is entirely upon the manager’s prerogative if they want to accept online bursary applications, or whether they want the submission of physical copies of the documents at the campus.