If you’re wondering how to access the Thames Valley District School Board (TVDSB) Brightspace login page? Then you’re in the right place. The Brightspace TVDSB Portal provides secure access to the university’s online learning management system. This article describes how students, graduate students, and faculty can access the TVDSB Student Brightspace Portal.
What is Brightspace TVDSB
Brightspace TVDSB is the Thames Valley District School Board’s online platform and learning management system. Brightspace gives instructors the power to design online course pages that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with TVDSB’s registration and communication system. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find orientation, course information, and additional resources here.
Benefits of Brightspace
Using Brightspace is beneficial for both students and faculty. The platform delivers content to students in one place, making it easily accessible to students and faculty.
Brightspace allows students to submit assignments electronically and work with a variety of built-in web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. In addition, students can rate their peers and assess whether the project is designed for such an assessment.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
How to Access Brightspace TVDSB Login Page
Follow the steps below to access the Brightspace TVDSB sign in page;
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Brightspace: https://tvdsb.elearningontario.ca/d2l/loginh/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content