Looking for a way to access the Brightspace Uri login page? – See the next section for details. We have provided direct links to the Uri Brightspace portals for easy navigation. Brightspace Learning Environment is an innovative learning management system for creating, hosting, and editing online learning resources. Also, brightspace contains a flexible suite of tools for creating custom content for institutions, courses, and users. In this article, you’ll learn how to login to brightspace account.
Brightspace Uri Login Portals
Below is a direct link to the Uri Brightspace portal. These links can be accessed from a computer or mobile phone.
|For Current Students – The University of Rhode Island||https://www.uri.edu/gateway/students/|
|Brightspace – Information Technology Services||https://its.uri.edu/services/94530c3f5458461a0009654227972125b3e8f9abd6/|
|Student Resources | URI Online||https://online.uri.edu/student-resources.aspx|
|Brightspace SSO Login Guide||https://web.uri.edu/brightspace/files/Brightspace-SSO-Login-Guide.pdf|
How to Access Brightspace Login Page
Follow the steps below to access the Purdue Brightspace login page;
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Brightspace: https://purdue.brightspace.com/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content