Capitec loan application
Whether you want to buy your first home or switch your existing home loan, let Capitec Home Loan make it a reality. With their speedy application process, they will get the ball rolling quickly and give you peace of mind with their great rates and flexible payment plans. Apply online in 4 easy steps!
Benefits of a Capitec home loan
- It’s quick and easy– apply online in 4 easy steps
- You could get a more competitive interest rate based on your personal profile, and up to 50% off bond attorney fees
- You’re in control, track your application online at any stage of the process
- You get a dedicated property finance consultant who will guide and support you through each step of the process
- You can apply if you’re permanently employed OR self-employed
- Use our unique affordability calculator for a detailed breakdown of all the costs you’ll need to prepare for
Switch your existing home loan to Capitec Home Loan
You could pay a lower interest rate and monthly instalment. This will free up some money in your monthly budget.
Other possible benefits include:
- Access to any extra value in your property (known as equity – a once-off cash amount you could get out)
- Use any equity you get to reduce your short-term debt, do home improvements or towards education
- You don’t have to worry about paying new bond or home loan registration fees upfront. You can finance these costs as part of your Capitec home loan
- Switching your bond is a simple process. Complete the application online in 5 –10 minutes and we’ll take care of all the paperwork
Read more about a home loan application in our frequently asked questions.
How to apply for Capitec Home Loan
While you don’t need any documents to apply, you might be asked to supply documents at a later stage
If you’re a government employee applying for a new home loan or switching your existing bond, you could get a discounted interest rate. To qualify, you must use the Government Employee Housing Scheme (GEHS) stop order to SA Home Loans.