If you’re wondering how to access the Chamberlain University College of Nursing Student Portal? Then you’re in the right place. Chamberlain University College of Nursing has provided students and employees access to a secure variety of online services. This article provides information for new or returning students or faculty by accessing the Chamberlain student portal.
The student portal can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage and track your academic records. The portal is secure, confidential, and simple to use.
Benefits of Chamberlain Student Portal
- Download transcripts and student records, access several on-demand support options, and check out the latest Chamberlain news and announcements—all in one convenient location.
- Access personalized content and information that’s specific to your needs and where you are in your academic journey.
- Join groups or sign up for events to participate in active discussions and connect with fellow students, alumni, and even faculty on various topics that matter to you.
How To Access Chamberlain Student Portal Login
Follow the steps below to access the Chamberlain student portal login;
- Visit the Chamberlain University student portal – https://community.chamberlain.edu/s/
- Navigate and click on the student login
- Provide your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the spaces provided
- Thereafter, click on the Login button to access your portal dashboard.