CSEAS Japan Scholarships 2023
The CSEAS Scholarship 2023 is available, The CSEAS scholarship is offered to students who are looking forward to pursuing Master’s, Postgraduate, and Scholarship level program (s) in the field of Library Management at Japan Universities. And this means that if you seek to take your studies further than it is currently, but you do not have the funds, a golden opportunity just presented itself. Now, this opportunity is here on a platter for everyone wanting to study.
Applications for the CSEAS Scholarship 2023/2024 are now open. However, this post will show you everything you need to know about the CSEAS Scholarship in full detail. Ensure you stick with this post to the end to grab all the vital information I shall embed in it.
The CSEAS Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses
Scholarship Slots and Dates
There are seven Scholarships available, including one librarian position, which will become available on the following dates:
- July 1, 2023
- August 1, 2023
- September 1, 2023
- October 1, 2023
- December 1, 2023
- January 8, 2024
- March 1, 2024
Interested applicants should note that CSEAS may offer a different period from the one they propose due to slot availability. In such a case, we ask for the applicants’ understanding. Thus, applicants may begin their Scholarship on days other than the 1st day of the indicated
Details About 2023 CSEAS Japan Scholarships
- Host Country: Japan
- Host University: Japan Universities
- Study level: Master’s, Postgraduate
The current program running under the scholarship is Library Management.
CSEAS Scholarship Benefits:
- Successful students who are interested in spending time in Kyoto, Japan to conduct research, write, or pursue other scholarly interests in connection with their field of study will get the opportunity to work with scholars and researchers who work on comparative and regional issues from a multi-area perspective.
- Secondly, CSEAS scholarships enable researchers to pursue their interests in Southeast Asian area studies.
Who Can Apply for CSEAS Japan Scholarship?
- The scholarship program is available to International students all over the world.
- Secondly, interested applicants must be productive scholars of high reputation.
- Thirdly, interested applicants should not be more than 65 years of age at the time of the fellowship appointment. However, outstanding candidates who are over 65 may be considered.
- Also, applicants should currently be pursuing graduate degrees or post-doctoral studies.
- Last but not least, applicants should be experienced, librarians.
- However, candidates who have previously benefitted from CSEAS Scholarships must wait six years after the completion of their Scholarships before applying again.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Firstly, applicants should complete an online application form by CLICKING HERE.
Applicants should send the files in PDF format via E-mail
- Secondly, candidates should include a curriculum vitae ( the CV must not exceed 5 pages and must include a list of all major publications)
- Thirdly, candidates must submit a research plan for the fellowship program (The research plan must be a concise overview of their research project for their stay at CSEAS within 2 pages. Download use this form. Applicants should use double space and include paragraph descriptions.
- lastly, applicants should submit two Recommendation Letters. Furthermore, candidates must contact their respective referees and request them to send their letters of recommendation to CSEAS through email. The letter should be written on their institution’s letterhead.