Are you looking to access the Central University of Technology, Free State – CUT Student Portal or CUT ITS Enabler Student Portal – https://enroll.cut.ac.za/? Then you’re certainly at the right place. Login to the CUT Student Portal with your account details. Student will have access to online registration of courses, exams, check admission status, grades/results, residential registration, change personal information, make payment among many other academic activities.
What Is CUT ITS Enabler Student Portal?
The Central University of Technology (CUT) has designed an online student self-help iEnabler for students of the school to login with their 9-digit Student Number and 5-digit PIN to get access to the CUT student portal.
CUT urges its students to take advantage of the online registrations process and register safely from the comfort of their homes using a PC/Laptop, Tablet or smartphone which is connected to a stable internet.
How to Login To CUT Student Portal
The Cut Student Enabler is a self-help portal that enables students to register for courses online via the CUT Student Portal. Follow the steps below to login;
- Go to the CUT website via https://enroll.cut.ac.za/
- Enter your Login details; Student Number And PIN Number
- Tap Login
CUT ITS Enabler Online Course Registration
Both new and old student can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or on your computer at your home. Just follow the steps here to register for courses online;
- Login CUT Student Self-help iEnabler
- Enter your Student Number and Pin
- Navigate to Web Registration under Student iEnabler
- Read the description
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulation, then click on “I accept.”
- Tap on Submit registration to access your names, programmes and courses
- Select the courses you will be offering for the semester
- Scroll down to select “Save and Continue
- Select Continue from the newly open page
- Preview summary of the courses ypou have selected and click Accept Registration
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document
- Download the file and print out two copies. Keep one and send the other to your department for endorsement.