Deadline: 18th November 2022
Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix Internship Program 2023
Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix Internship Program 2023– MIA Academy – Promoter of Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix (Miami Gardens · FL)
The 2023 Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix is looking for current undergraduate juniors and seniors and graduate students to be a part of MIA Academy. 2023 will be the inaugural year of MIA Academy, which expands the internship program into a comprehensive learning experience. This immersive program will give students the opportunity to learn more about the fundamentals of the sports business through weekly virtual enrichment classes prior to the start of the 12-week paid in-person internship which begins in mid-February and concludes after the race in May.
The MIA Academy curriculum is designed to teach students about the structure of the organization, introduce them to motorsport professionals, and provide tangible skills to carry into their role. Although opportunities are not restricted to the following, we encourage students to apply who identify as a student at St. Thomas University, Florida Memorial University, or a current resident of the City of Miami Gardens.
- Currently enrolled part-time or full-time in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program
- Excellent computer literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Willingness to learn and effectively collaborate in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills & self-starter
- Ability to work late nights, weekends, holidays and events
- Maintains a high level of discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Must be able to work race weekend May 5 –7th, 2023
- Corporate Partnerships
- Ticket Sales/Operations
- Community Relations
- Formula 1 Operations
- Social Media
- Paddock/Paddock Club
- Health and Safety
- Guest Experience
- Stadium Operations
- Information Technology
- Executive Operations
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening and, subject to applicable law, compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.