Immerse yourself in the modern world and apply for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland. EPFL is considered one of Europe’s most successful institutions. We have started accepting applications for the 2023 summer internship. All international students are eligible for the 2023 EPFL Summer Fellowship. Participants are given the opportunity to learn new skills and gain practical experience in their chosen field while working with leading senior scientists. Make the most of your summer and enjoy the summer in a foreign country. EPFL will cover all costs of the internship.
Internships are open to undergraduate and graduate students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering in all disciplines of engineering, science, and technology (life sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, biotechnology, bioinformatics). , quantitative biology, etc.). ). You will be placed at the University École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL).
Applicants enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering are also eligible. The duration of the EPFL Summer Internship is 3 months and starts in the 2nd week of July 2023. There are no application fees, IELTS or language requirements. Details for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland are below.
EPFL is a Fully Funded Internship in Swizterland for all Undergraduate & Master Students. Selected students will receive the following:
- Monthly Living Allowance of 1’600 CHF to Cover their Housing and Living Expenses.
- Airfare Travel Costs to & From Switzerland will be Refunded.
The Summer Internship is available in all academic fields Open to Bachelor’s and Master’s students.
- BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Any field of Engineering, Science, and Technology.
You will need to upload a CV, all your University Transcripts, and a Letter of Motivation in PDF (ideally on one page and anyway not longer than two pages).
- Any Student with any nationality from around the world is eligible.
- International applicants as well as applicants from European countries are also eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- Students enrolled in Ph.D. programs are not eligible.
You have to apply online. All the details and online application links are available on the official Website. Please Visit the Button below.