LPI Summer Internship 2023 is a 10-week fully funded internship program in the United States (USA). This summer internship is open to all international students worldwide. Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply. LPI Internships cover all costs such as air tickets, meals, accommodation, visas, monthly scholarships, etc. No registration fee is required. There are no English proficiency tests required for these internships. You can apply for LPI Internship without IELTS or GRE. LPI is one of the great internships to experience a new working environment. Selected participants will be notified in March 2023.
Preference will be given to participants majoring in physics or science, engineering, computer science or mathematics, but all eligible students will be considered. In other words, the fields above are preferred, but not required. Therefore, please apply if your educational background is different. LPI is near his NASA Johnson Space Center in southeast Houston, Texas. This 10-week program of his will run from June 5, 2023 until he August 11. Details for the 2023 LPI Summer Internships in the USA are below.
Details About LPI Summer Internship 2023
- Internship Country: Houston, USA
- Duration: 10 Weeks (June 5–August 11, 2023)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12th December 2022
LPI Internship Benefits
The LPI is a Fully Funded Internship. All the Expenses will be covered.
- All interns will get a stipend of up to $7,720 to cover the program-associated costs.
- Air Tickets will be provided.
- Travel Expenses of up to $500 will be provided to the international interns.
- Housing and Living Expenses will be covered.
- Interns who will be submitting accepted abstracts to the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference as 1st author will get additional financial support. $1,000 (domestic travelers) and up to $1,500 (international travelers) to help defray travel expenses.
- Physical or Natural science,
- Computer Science, or
- Mathematics are Preferred, but all Eligible Students will be considered.
- All domestic and international Undergraduate students can apply.
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field but are actively pursuing another bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this program, then you are eligible to apply.
- Students should be willing to be an intern for 10 weeks of duration.
- Candidates will be considered without any gender, age, color disability race, or religious discrimination.
- NO IELTS/TOEFL is Required if you can get English Proficiency Certificate from your professor of English at your university.
Important Dates to Note
|December 12, 2022||Deadline for Application|
|March 2023||Notification of Selections|
|June 5, 2023||Program Begins|
|August 9, 2023||LPI Summer Intern Conference|
|August 10, 2023||Alumni Seminar|
|August 11, 2023||Program Ends|
|August 12, 2023||Departure/Move-Out|
How to Apply
- You will need to apply using the online application form. Paper applications will not be accepted. Applications are only accepted using the online application form.
- Once you begin the application, you must complete all questions on the form, including essay-style questions.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters.
- You are required to submit at least two reference letters (maximum of 3) and official transcripts to qualify for the program.