GCU Student Portal | gcuportal.gcu.edu
If you’re wondering how to access the Grand Canyon University (GCU) student portal? Then you’re in the right place. Sacred Heart Major Seminary has provided students and employees access to a secure variety of online services. This article provides information for new or returning students or faculty by accessing the GCU student portal login.
The student portal can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage and track your academic records. The portal is secure, confidential, and simple to use.
What are the benefits of GCU Student Portal
- Academic Records
- Account Balances
- Class Rosters
- Financial Aid Status
- Library Resources
- Personalized Announcements
- Placement Test Results
- Registration Tools
- Student Parking Permits
- Transcripts and more!
How to Access GCU Student Portal
Follow the steps below to access the GCU student portal login;
- Visit the Grand Canyon University student portal – https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/
- Navigate and click on Student Access.
- Once on the login page, enter your GCU email address (email@example.com) and password.
- Thereafter, click on the Login button to access your portal dashboard
First-timers who log into the GCU student portal will be noticed to create a recovery option. If so, follow the prompts provided and see our article, Password Reset Process, for further assistance.