Blackboard is a learning management system (LMS). Used by UAA to store course materials and deliver online courses. View grades, syllabus, due assignments, and communicate with teachers. Wondering how to access the San Jacinto College (San Jac) Blackboard login page? You’re in the right place. The San jac Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the university’s online learning management system. In this article, you will learn how to access your course on blackboard Sanjac.
How to access my course in Blackboard Sanjac
- To log into Blackboard, visit https://blackboard.sanjac.edu/
- This will take you to the Sanjac blackboard Portal Login page.
- Use your Sanjac Student Username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’ (e.g., ENC1101-2203-0110)
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
Blackboard Learn is the San Jac College online platform and learning management system. Blackboard Learn gives instructors the power to design online course pages that are highly optimized for online learning and integrated with San Jac’s registration and communication system. Students enrolled in online courses can easily find orientation, course information, and additional resources here.