Recently Unisa announced to all students that because of the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and regulations, there will be a delay on the distribution and collecting of their study material via MyUnisa. All students including registered and temporarily registered) can access their study material for 2021.
If you are a UNISA student and your registration has been completed successfully, you can access your study material through the MyUnisa.
How to access your Unisa study material
As a Unisa student it is easy for you to download your study material via MyUnisa. Just follow the steps below;
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and login with your student number and password. If you haven’t yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on “Claim Unisa login” on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Click on the myModules tab / link at the top of the screen.
- Then click on “Sites” (next to where your name is displayed on the top right of the screen).
- Now click on the star next to the module’s name. The star will turn orange. Close the sites screen.
- You will see a message that states “Reload to see your updated favourite sites”. Click on “Reload”.
- Your selected modules will now appear in the top navigation.
- Now click on one of your module codes (eg ICT3621) and then on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
UNISA also suggest that students download their study materials onto their laptops or PC or Tablet and not on phones.
Meanwhile, If your registration has not yet been finalised, you can still access your official study material.
Click here to access your official Unisa study material.
Also, students who have not completed their registration will gain access to their study materials for modules that are only offered online.