SASSA Reapplication for SRD R350 Grant
This article describes how to submit your SASSA reapplication. If you are a beneficiary of this SRD R350 grant and have not yet received your payment. It is necessary to reconsider the application method as soon as possible. Also, learn how to reconfirm your application at srd.sassa.gov.za.
You can update your COVID-19 SRD R350 Grant personal information online.
Individuals applying for grants may update personal information originally provided in error on the SRD website or change answers to screening questions previously asked on the Sassa application. increase.
This can be done from Friday 1 July 2022 on SASSA’s website at srd.sassa.gov.za.
If you wish to update your original screening questions for the April 2022 and May evaluation periods, you must update your information by July 7, 2022.
How to process Sassa Reapplication
- Visit the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click ‘Reconfirm your grant application’
- Login in with your South African ID number and Mobile number
- Update your details
- Resubmit the application
Please note that all SRD R350 grant applicants are required to reconfirm/reapply their grant application at least once every three months.
Who’s eligible for the R350 Grant
An applicant must meet the listed criteria before he/she is eligible to apply for an SRD R350 grant
- Only for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers, and Special Permit Holders
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years
- Only for those who have insufficient means, do not receiving receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself, or are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment
- Those who have no financial support from any other source
How long does the SRD R350 grant appeal take?
The COVID-19 SRD R350 Grant has a 90-day appeal period. This means that anyone with a denied or failed status can appeal for up to 90 days.
Recall that the Covid-19 SRD R350 grant was also extended until March 2023. Find out how to complete the SASSA status check and see his latest Sassa payment date.
Sassa contact details
If you still have questions or have more specific questions about the Social Distress Relief Grant (SRD Grant) or any other social grant on this subject, please contact us. Please contact SASSA directly.
To do this, chat with our virtual assistant at https://sassa.gov.za or try your luck by contacting him through any of his channels on the following social media: