The Blyth Brightspace Pulse app gives students access to grades, course content, and more directly from their smartphones. First, go to Google PlayStore or Apple Store and download the Brightspace app. The Blyth Brightspace login Portal provides secure access to the university’s online learning management system.
You will be able to access Brightspace from any computer, tablet, or mobile device with internet connectivity.
Accessing the Blyth Brightspace App
To access the Blyth Brightspace app sign in portal., then follow the steps below;
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter the Blyth
- When the list of Blyth campuses is displayed, tap the Blyth Academy.
- Tap Web Login
- Enter your credentials and tap Login
- Thereafter, click on the sign-in button to access your Brightspace dashboard
How to Access Blyth Brightspace Login Page
Follow the steps below to access the Blyth Brightspace sign in page;
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Brightspace: https://blyth.brightspace.com/d2l/login
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content