You may be wondering how you can log into the UFV Blackboard app. then you’ve landed in the right place. In this article, we’ll take you through the steps to access the UFV Blackboard app login. The UFV Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the university’s online learning management system. The Blackboard Learn app gives students access to grades, course content, and more directly from their smartphones. First, visit the Google PlayStore or Apple Store and download the Blackboard app.
The Blackboard Instructor app allows instructors to access UFV Blackboard to manage courses, interact with students, and view content. First, visit the Google PlayStore or Apple Store and download the Blackboard Instructor app.
How To Login To UFV Blackboard App
To access the UFV blackboard app login portal, follow the steps below;
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter UFV.
- When the list of UFV campuses is displayed, tap the University of The Fraser Valley.
- Tap Web Login
- On the next page tap, Click here to Login
- Lastly, enter your credentials and tap Login
How to Access UFV Blackboard Login Page
Follow the steps below to access the UFV Blackboard Learn login page;
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Blackboard: https://myclass.ufv.ca/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content
You will be able to access Blackboard Ultra from any computer, tablet, or mobile device with internet connectivity.