You may be wondering how you can log into the UMass Blackboard app. then you’ve landed in the right place. In this article, we’ll take you through the steps to access the Umass Amherst Blackboard app login. The Umass Amherst Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the university’s online learning management system. The Blackboard Learn app gives students access to grades, course content, and more directly from their smartphones. First, visit the Google PlayStore or Apple Store and download the Blackboard app.
The Blackboard Instructor app allows instructors to access UMass Blackboard to manage courses, interact with students, and view content. First, visit the Google PlayStore or Apple Store and download the Blackboard Instructor app.
How To Login To CSCC Blackboard App
To access the UMass blackboard app login portal, follow the steps below;
- After reinstalling the app, tap the “type your school’s name” text field and enter Umass Amherst
- When the list of Umass Amherstcampuses is displayed, tap the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Tap Web Login
- On the next page tap, Click here to Login
- Lastly, enter your credentials and tap Login
Access Your Moodle Courses
- Go to moodle.umass.edu.
- In the Login block, click Log in with NetID, then enter your NetID and password. (The login button is at the top-right corner of a large screen, but on your phone, you may have to scroll down to find it.)
- Once you log in, select the Navigation tray toggle (hamburger menu, top left). The Navigation tray will open.
- From the Navigation tray, select My courses to find links to your current courses.
- If you log in and do not see your courses in this block:
Access Your Blackboard Courses
- Go to uma.umassonline.net/webapps/login/.
- In the Login to Blackboard Learn block, click Log in with NetID, then enter your NetID and password.
- Once you log in, the My UMass Amherst screen opens. Find the courses in which you are enrolled in the top left area, under My Courses.
For a detailed description of of the My UMass Amherst screen, see: confluence.umassonline.net/display/UASO/My+UMass+Amherst
- For more information on navigating Blackboard Learn: confluence.umassonline.net/display/UASO/Blackboard+Learn
Here are some steps you can take to ensure you can access your fall 2020 classes starting next week:
- Check your UMass Amherst email for recent communications from your instructors.
- Log in to SPIRE and check your Class Schedule to confirm the instructor’s name, course meeting times, and whether the class is fully remote. Click the LMS icon, if available, to go to the correct learning management system (Moodle or Blackboard).
- Use People Finder to find out instructors’ email addresses in case you need to contact them directly.
- Bookmark the Learning Management Systems page for easy access to both Moodle and Blackboard login pages.