TUT student portal login
ITS TUT Enabler is a web and mobile platform that enables students to access online facilities/application status, online registration of academic courses and make payments. Students are also able to check admission status and view exam results through the ITS TUT Enabler.
Tshwane University of Technology – TUT
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) was founded in 1984 as a result of the merger between the Pretoria Technikon and the Potchefstroom University. Today, TUT has grown into the largest tertiary institution in South Africa, with seven faculties offering programmes in science, engineering and technology, business and management, education, humanities, and the arts.
How to Access the TUT ITS Student Portal
Here is how to access the Tshwane University of Technology – TUT IT Student Portal
- Visit the TUT Website via https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Navigate down the page
- Locate Staff iEnabler
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
How to Login TUT Student Portal
- Discover TUT Student Portal via URL: https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/login
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Tap Login
TUT ITS Online Registration of Course
Here are the 12 easy steps to register for semester courses online via the TUT ITS Self-help iEnabler Student Portal
- Login TUT ITS Student Portal via https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/login
- Tap on Online Registration
- Login with your Student Number and PIN
- Tap on Registration
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt registering your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Verify your details and Select ALL your modules
NB: Year Modules, FIRST & SECOND Semester
- Select Save and Continue
- Tap Continue
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download the File Print out 2 copies and send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Forgot your TUT ITS Student Number?
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Select Voters ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number
How to View TUT Examination Results
To view your TUT Semester exam results, here are the steps to follow;
- Login TUT Website https://www.tut.ac.za/
- Navigate down the page and locate Tools
- Select Exam Results
- Login here https://www.tut.ac.za/exams/exam-results
- Enter your Student Number and TUT ITS PIN
- Tap Process
- Wait for the popup of your results slip
How do I check my status at TUT?
You can also do this via the TUT Application Status Website www.tut.ac.za and click on ‘Check your admission status’ under ‘Quick Links. Should you have queries regarding your application status, please contact the Admission office on 012-3825750/5780/4388 or email Admission@tut.ac.za.
Is TUT still open for 2023 applications?
Applicants will receive further instructions or communication via e-mail within five (5) working days from the TUT Distance Education Unit. 2023 Pre-applications now open! 30 November 2022 is the closing date to submit the pre-application form and supporting documentation.
Why is my TUT status blank?
TUT-Inspired (Tshwane University of Technology)
The status “Admission without status” means your application has not yet been finalized. Please keep checking your Admission Status at least once a week.
What is the pass at TUT?
Pass mark for all students remains 50% and above.
How much is TUT late fee?
Please note that NO late application fee is payable. The normal application fee is applicable to all applications for admission. Please make a copy of the proof of payment, keep the original with you, and submit the copy with your application form.