Mpumalanga citizen job seekers seeking to find government jobs through Legadima Human Capital Vacancy alerts. This is a great opportunity for all of them. The Legadima Human Capital Principal Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2022 is now available for job seekers in South Africa. Please see the section below for more information on Principal Electrician vacancies at Regadima Human Capital. Candidates are encouraged to first download the official job dossier in her PDF format and read all the details of her Legadima Human Capital Senior Electrical Engineer vacancy in PDF format before applying for the current vacancy. increase.
- BSc / BEng / BTech, NDip Electrical Engineering Power
- 12 Years minimum experience
- Qualification in Project Management
- Electrical Construction experience
- Smart Plant Electrical software
- E-Tap software
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Low, Medium and High Voltage switchgear
- Protection settings and Electrical calculations
- Hazardous Areas
- Initiative – Grasps new or unfamiliar concepts quickly and can effectively deal with complexity and ambiguity. Identifies issues in a constructive manner and recommends solutions. Uses innovative and novel approaches to find solutions
- Change and Adaptability – Gains awareness for, and an understanding of, the position of stakeholders. Readily adapts to changing circumstances
- Interpersonal Commnunications – Actively listens and seeks to understand others’ points of view. Communicates openly and honestly to all levels of the organization. Expresses ideas and exchanges information clearly and persuasively
- Problem Solving – Grasps new or unfamiliar concepts quickly and can effectively deal with complexity and ambiguity. Identifies issues in a constructive manner and recommends solutions. Uses innovative and novel approaches to find solutions
- Planning, Organising & Execution Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Our client is currently recruiting for a Principal Electrical Engineer with experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar sectors of the industry to provide support to our Client in the execution of projects based in Secunda.
- Review and approve projects schedules on assigned projects with the Project Engineer to see that all dates, rates of progress and design periods are realistic.
- Responsible for the design and approval of all electrical work on assigned projects.
- Responsible for preparation and approval of project related standards on assigned projects.
- Ensure that detail design methods, standards and data used on assigned projects meet the Client’s requirements and / or those issued.
- Prepare and approve general notes requisitions for electrical equipment on assigned projects
- Assists the designers with the preparation of electrical drawings on assigned projects.
- Review and approve all electrical drawings and check design quality and technical accuracy on assigned projects.
- Set up and maintain electrical databases on assigned projects.
- Specify and prepare material requisitions for electrical equipment on assigned projects.
- Prepare technical bid evaluations for electrical equipment on assigned projects.
- Review and approve supplier documents for electrical work on assigned projects.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s) and Sites Acceptance Tests (SAT’s) for electrical equipment (or equipment with significant electrical content) on assigned projects.
- Supports the Construction Department in the preparation and review of Construction Contracts, selection of bidders, evaluation of tenders and the attending of site meetings as may be required.
- Review in conjunction with Procurement Department all claims on assigned projects by suppliers for an increase in the engineering scope of work.
- Notify the Project Engineer of all deficiencies in the flow of data on assigned projects or other basic information required for execution of work.
- Provide information where necessary to estimate the cost of contract changes on assigned projects. Alert the project Engineer / project Manager to circumstances considered to be subject to contract change.
- Provide progress report information on assigned projects, at the required frequency and with the required content, to the project Engineer.
- Follow up electrical construction work on assigned projects on project sites to ensure correct interpretation of designs regarding installation.
- Advise the Chief Electrical Engineer of any slippages / deviations and their causes and proposed corrective action.
- Advise the Chief Electrical Engineer of any technical problems and unresolved differences with other groups.
- Keep informed, by all possible means, of relevant technical developments in electrical industries.
- Suggest ways to improve efficiency, costs and service in the execution of projects.
- Assist where necessary in the compilation of operating manuals and mechanical catalogues.
- Keep Chief Electrical Engineer informed as to progress of assigned engineers and their potential for accepting increased responsibility.
- Advise the Chief Electrical Engineer of possible fields for technical investigations and computer programs. Carry out technical investigations, including development of computer programs and, produce technical reports as and when required.
How To Apply
Before applying to Legadima Human Capital, you should know the procedure for applying for these positions at Legadima Human Capital. Our team will provide you with the details of the Regadima recruitment vacancies. All steps must be followed to complete the Legadima Human Capital Application Forum 2022.
- Candidates should download the Legadima Human Capital Job Circular PDF.
- The Legadima Human Capital PDF Link is Given in the below.
- Now Applicants should read the Legadima Human Capital Recruitment 2022 details carefully.
- Check all the Qualification and Eligibility details in PDF.
- If you find yourself eligible for any post then follow the Apply Online or Offline steps.
- The Details of Apply Online/ Offline are given in the Notification PDF.