If you are planning to continue your studies in higher education at the University of Johannesburg (UJ), remember that the online application deadline is fast approaching. The online applications deadline for all courses at the University of Johannesburg ends here in 2023.
Applications for the 2023 academic year at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) open on April 1, 2022. So, if you haven’t submitted your application yet, please remember that the application will close soon.
READ ALSO: UJ Student Portal | https://ulink.uj.ac.za/
The University of Johannesburg has confirmed that the application deadline for the 2023 undergraduate application is his 31st of October 2022 at 12pm. 12:00 am. The university also states that the completion deadline applies to all programs except: Some programs that include early deadlines;
- MEng/Mphil in Engineering Management (Coursework): 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- MEd Educational Psychology: 24 June 2022 @ 12:00
- MA Clinical Psychology and MA Counselling Psychology: 8 July 2022 @ 12:00
- BA Hons in Industrial Psychology: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons in Financial Planning: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons in Human Resource Management: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons in Industrial Psychology: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons in Investment Management: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons in Marketing Management: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons Strategic Management: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons in Property Valuation and Mngt: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- BCom Hons in Quantitative Finance 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- MCom/Mphil Industrial Psychology: 30 September 2022 @ 12:00
- PhD in Industrial Psychology:30 September 2022 @ 12:00
The institution provides a fairly diverse selection of courses, including postgraduate courses, degrees, and diplomas. Numerous online course options are also provided by UJ. These include everything from short courses to full certificates, continuing education courses, degrees, and postgraduate programmes.
- College of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Science
- Johannesburg Business School
- Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus
- Auckland Park Kingsway Campus
- Doornfontein Campus
- Soweto Campus
UJ is also one of the 26 public universities that make up the South African (SA) higher education system’s largest contact university.
How To Apply to the University of Johannesburg
What do I need to apply at UJ?
- Valid email address (only one of the following is needed)
- Click here to create a Gmail account if you don’t have one
- Click here to create a Yahoo mail account if you don’t have one
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study options. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if you have completed Grade 12.
Document upload requirements when applying online (does not apply to current Year 12 applicants or internal transfer/senior applicants):
All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, make sure your scanned files are 512 KB or less and that all documents are scanned in either tiff, pdf, jpg, or gif format.
Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments. Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes. To track your application process and status, click here.