Are you looking to access the University of Limpopo,– UL Student Portal or UL ITS Student Portal – https://www.ul.ac.za/? Then you’re certainly at the right place. Login to the UL Student Portal with your account details. Student will have access to online registration of courses, exams, check admission status, grades/results, residential registration, change personal information, make payment among many other academic activities. The University of Limpopo (UL) has designed an online student self-help iEnabler for students of the school to login with their 9-digit Student Number and 5-digit PIN to get access to the UL student portal.
In this article, UL Students will learn how to register or do their residential registration via the ULStudent Portal.
University of Limpopo Online Registration
UL Academic Registration is usually done online. Once your application is successful, the university will provide you in due course with details on how you can register from the comfort of your home.
UL Student Residential Registration
When registering for student resident it is important to follow these steps;
- Login UL ITS Web Interface
- Enter your Student Number and Pin
- Got to Resident Registration
- Accept Rules and Regulation
- Submit Registration
- Select the year of Registration
- Check your room allocation and programme
- Accept Registration
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document
- Download the file and print out two copies.
- Log out
READ ALSO: CUT Student Residential Registration
How Reset A Forgotten UL Student Number
Follow the steps below to reset your Student Number;
- Login Here
- Select Voter ID Number, Passport Number or Email address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number