Wits Student Self Service | WITS Student Self-Service Portal
MyWits is the student portal that gives you easy, convenient access to the information you need as a Wits student. It’s all right here: your class schedule, grades and results, e-mail, library books and more.
MyWits will transform your student life. It’s a central hub for all things Wits, giving you easy, convenient access to the information you need as a student and the people you want to reach. With MyWits you can find courses, activities, and a timetable that suits you. There are also useful features like enrolment and exam scheduling, as well as an email address which lets you stay in touch with lecturers and other students.
What can I do as an Applicant on wits self service?
- Upload your supporting documents.
- View Academic Applications and their statuses.
- View your Financial Aid Aplication.
- View your Residence Status.
- View your Personal Information.
What can I do as a Student on wits self service?
- Access and print your Fee Statement.
- Check your timetable and venues.
- View and amend Personal Information.
- Check your application status.
- Pay your fees online.
- View final examination results.
- View examination timetable.
- View graduation dates.