www.dsd.gov.za appeal

The ‘appeal’ service on the Sassa website can help you if you believe that your Covid-19 grant application was declined unfairly. You can appeal for all types of social grants, including child support grants, disability grants and old-age pensions.

Our website is here to help you with all your appeal needs. If you want to appeal your declined decision or simply want to check your appeal status, just log on to the website https://srd.dsd.gov.za and choose the month or months you wish to appeal


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *